How is saber constructed?
1. Clasp to hang the saber on a belt. Squeezing releases the saber, that otherwise is securely held in place, yet able to swing freely, not disturbing walking, sitting etc.
2. Pommel. CNC machined from high quality EN AW 2017A aluminium. Drilled holes allow for better sound dispersion.
3. Midsection. CNC machined from high quality EN AW 2017A aluminium. Thanks to precisely made threads, all 3 hilt pieces (emitter, midsection and pommel) are easily interchangeable. Has enough space inside to fit all electronic parts.
4. Emitter. CNC machined from high quality EN AW 2017A aluminium, also known as duraluminium. Contains space for a LED module. One screw secures LED module and two other secure the blade.
5. Battery charger.
6. Momentary switch. 16 mm diameter, works with momentary-to-latching converter, which ensures stable and reliable operation of saber, and prevents accidental shutdown during a fight.
7. LED module. CNC machined from high quality EN AW 2017A aluminium, contains 3 Cree XP-E2 LEDs (highest bins), soldered on custom designed PCB, equipped with narrow lens. Easily interchangeable, so saber can be fitted with different colours.
8. Allen key for blade and LED module screws.
9. Battery. 3200mAH capacity, Keepower 18650 batteries equipped with a protection circuit, which prevents them from excessive discharge and overload.
19. Battery chassis. Easily removable for battery charging.
11. Three-channel LED driver. Custom made for ForceBlades sabers, provides power independently for each LED and maximizes uptime of battery, as well as reduces generated heat.
12. Blade. 22 mm outer diameter, 3 mm thick wall, different lenghts (from 26” to 36”), manufactured from special LED polycarbon. Available with sharp or round tip (above), for either best visual experience or safer dueling.